Feeling Better and Bubbly

Sunday, April 11, 2010


Hey, so earlier my big brother posted that I was sick. True I was, but my family took care of me, and now I'm better! I want to thank Codeman for taking care of me when we were the only people up.

Now I want to talk about a different subject... Bubbles! If you saw my page, you know that I LOVE bubbles. Bubbles are cool; they're like soap but round and floaty. Popping them is fun too. When you touch them, your finger gets sticky and I like the feeling of it. Their shadows are colorful. What I mean is when you look on concrete, just under the bubble, it's colorful.

That is all I have to say about bubbles! Peace out.

2 comments:

Tonya said...

SO glad you're feeling better! Hope you have a great day and get outside to play with some bubbles soon!

Love,
Tonya

Unknown said...

Hope you are feeling better today Sidney!!!
xxxooo
Aunt Mellie