What's up with the question mark?

Wednesday, April 7, 2010



Hello people of the blogosphere!!! I heard from the grapevine that my mom talked to you about the exclamation point. Well I want to talk to you about the question mark... (?) I mean why not use the ^ for questions? I know when ever you think of a question you think of this... ? how come this thingy ^ doesn't comes to mind?? I know you say "But that's all I know for question marks..." Could you imagine a world with this ^ as the question mark? Well if you can, good for you because I can't. :D This my random question for you. Can you guess what this is <(")? If you can please leave me a comment right here. There where the star is * you can see it. Kidding, but send me a comment.

3 comments:

Tonya said...

Looks like the side of a duck with no eye to me! Please do tell...

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Tonya that is so funny I wish I thought of that !!!! Codeman out...

Anonymous said...

I have figured it out! We question it and it questions us back, DIABIOLICAL!

-Cody Ducleroir