Everything cool

Sunday, November 6, 2011



      Hey! I'm back!!!! So is anyone as crazy as I am for Harry Potter!?  K, so probably not, but still. Like take Dumbledore, in the words of Kingly Shacklebolt, "You may not like it Minister, but theres no dening it, Dumbledores got style." Plus anyone with an accent of any type is fun to listen to.  I don't know how different I would be without Harry Potter.... actually, I think I would be dry and tasteless.  I watch Harry Potter at least once every week.
       I am typing this post from my mom's new laptop. It has a web cam see... Ok so I don't remember how to work it, but I will learn later.
        Hey? Has anyone been on free rice .com?  It's this really cool website. You pick a subject, than answer trivia questions about it. For every question you get right you donate ten grains of rice to the hungry. Here's the link:  http://freerice.com/category
          So I'm reading Matched By Ally Condie, Point Blank By Anthony Horowitz, and The Death Cure (a signed copy) by James Dashner ( here's his blog http://www.jamesdashner.com/ ) they are all sooo good and I recomend them to anyone.
          Does anyone know were I can find a good copy of  either Lego Harry Potter yr.5-7 for the wii or Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone?
          Hey, so click this vidio:





     
Enjoy, bye bye!

0 comments: