New Internet Ways

Sunday, November 6, 2011

           Hello! And welcome to my newest blog post on the Duke News! I wished that I could of posted more over the last year but now I am in eighth grade and my homework amount is ridiculous. I am very tired from all the homework and just boredom that the eighth grade has brought me.
           The idea of wireless internet in our home has brought me great pleasure in the fact of Netflix and internet on the Wii. Actually that last one is my newest achievement thanks to my friends from down the street. If his mom reads this I hope she tells him thank you for me. The beauty of this is that everyone in our family can watch different shows on Netflix,DVD, or regular TV on any of the four TVs hooked up to some kind of a device to view... I guess.
           I just realized that would make us be in different rooms which would separate us. Tell me what you think about this. If you're interested to send me a comment on this subject or anything for that matter our blog is  The Duke News. See you later!

0 comments: