Cody's perfect week.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

This is Cody!!! So, celebrate!!!! You know when you have those weeks that just ROCK out loud? Well, dear readers, (If I have any that is...), that is just what I'm having, the perfect week. I have made lots of good scores as far as tests are going. I wrote letters to leprechauns then wrote back as the leprechauns. (I'm a double agent.);) My little sister wants me to write more. (Should I do it is the real question. If you think I shouldn't, I'm NOT listening to you.)

I'm reading a cool book series called the Hitch-Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy. I'm on the second book. (If you have read the series leave me a comment. Not if its mean though I don't want to have my feelings hurt.)

That's all I have to say for this week. :)

2 comments:

Tonya said...

Hello Double Agent Code-man!

I'm so glad to hear you're having a ROCKIN' week! Hope it finishes the same way it has started! Enjoy the books and have fun writing those letter!

Jessica said...

I've never read those books but they seem cool.Have a *ROCKING* week.