Music, Pitch-forks, and Torches.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Hello people of the blogosphere!!! Now, I know that I haven't blogged in a long time, but that's NOT a good reason to get out the pitch-forks and torches. (Please don't... I have my entire life ahead of me!!) :) What's your favorite song? You know, that song you can sing to in the car even if you're embarrassed to sing at all. Well, I'm an impatient person, so I'm not waiting for your answer... My favrite song is Fireflies by Owl City. It's so cool and I love that line I like to make myself believe that plant Earth turns slowly. I mean, it's just a cool song!! :) (I don't care if you hate it . At this point, I don't care if you LOVE it, either.) I guess that I'm just mean like that!>:) But that's still not a good reason to get out the pitch-forks and torches.


I guess that's all I have to say about music, pitch-forks and torches.

0 comments: