Spring, spring what a wondeful thing.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Hi, It's your little sis Sid here.


What's your favorite spring memory? Mine was on April 18th 2000. (LOL, that's my birthday!) Spring is full of cool and not so cool opportunities, for example spring cleaning, time change:(, stuff blooms:), sport season, and if you are in school like me, spring pictures.



This spring, I started softball. It's a very interesting experience. I'm enjoying every second of it. My best friend (and nextdoor neighbor), Jessica is on the team too. She's helped me a LOT! She's lent me her bat and her helmet, plus gave me tips on throwing and batting. We are the Dixie Chics and I'm #2. Jessica is #4.


I haven't much more to say for now. I hope you liked my second blog post!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Thanks for the complement. I love that you enjoy playing softball.

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.