Bernard Pivot Blogfest -- Sidney Edition

Saturday, February 19, 2011

  1. What is your favorite word? Klunk, because I think it is simple in meaning (BTW it means poop).
  2. What is your least favorite word? Fail, it may mean I  failed test (which I never have).
  3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? When I experience something juicy that has good detail. 
  4. What turns you off? When someone forces me too write about some thing that I can't relate to. 
  5. What is your favorite curse word? Um...... see I'm only 10 almost 11 and I'm not allowed to curse, but I replace curse words with klunk ;)
  6. What sound or noise do you love? Birds softly tweeting when I wake up.
  7. What sound or noise do you hate? The math fact music at school. 
  8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? I would like to work at a pottery painting store.
  9. What profession would you not like to do? A nurse, things that nurses have to do make me want to barf.
  10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? "They was right and you were wrong, Do DA, Do DA, they was right and you was wrong all the Do DA day!"

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Sidney,
Very interesting use of the word Klunk...I never saw it quite like that. Regarding math fact music? Ummm, I'm a teacher and was looking to buy a CD with multiplication facts; so now I shouldn't?
:)

Jessica said...

sooooo funny but sooooo you. see you tomorrow.