Hi, I'm back!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

          Hello,  like my younger sister I haven't made a post in over a year. My life has changed dramatically since my last post I'm now in the seventh grade and loving (almost every second) of it. Over the past year I've cut my hair, changed my style, almost ended tweendom. (Thank God for that.) By the way if anyone reads this post please follow and tell other bloggers to do the same. 
           We finally went back to France this past year and as I'm sure my mom told you had a great time. After we got home back to Geo-r-gia adopted a new kitty named Lily and she is crazy but very relaxed.
            To answer my sister's question in her post, you don't mess with hormonal tween girls. To keep your mind reeling, how do you work with crazy teen guys? Leave a comment if you have my sought after answer. Peace.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome post! We have to remember to put a picture of Lily-Poo on the blog sidebar with the rest of the family members. And we should update with a picture of you and short(er) hair!

As far as how to deal with teen boys, I'll let you know later this year *wink*

Love you!!

Tonya said...

Hi Cody! Great to hear from you! I happen to love your new style and hair cut! I'm not sure what to do with tween girls, and I'm even more unsure about teen boys! Definitely not ready for that chapter of my life when they come knocking on my door! But, you'll be one soon, so I'll get some advice from your mom! :)

Love,
Tonya