I HATE MUSIC

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Hi! It's Sidney J As you can see my topic is "I hate music"; not all music, just school music. I don't like music class. My teacher is more into music than me, and she expects LOTS from us. Of which, I can not deliver because I suck at playing the recorder. Also, in the lunch room, they make us listen to multiplication songs that tone deaf people sang. I hate them (the songs, not the tone deaf singers). When the songs are on, we have to be silent, or sing along. They've just started making us listen to these songs, two every 15 minutes. Me and my friends are starting a petition against them.


In other news, I found a new book to read today. It's called Code Orange, by Caroline B. Cooney. It's about a kid named Mitty Blake. He has to do an assignment on a disease of his choice. He finds a book his parents have and finds a scab with a whole new disease on it. The disease spreads all around New York City. It's an edge-of-your-seat book! 


Now, I'm going to go back to talking about my music teacher. She makes us practice the recorder and perform songs to earn "strings," which are tied to the end of our instruments. They signify our progress. (<-- says my Mom...) I unravel my strings then braid each color into one long strand, for the heck of it. (Hope you don't do this during class... [<-- Mom, again!] I'm sorry for the commentary; my mom is typing this for me.)


I have to go, do my homework, but check back later because I'm going to post an entry to my mom's Bernard Pivot Blogfest. See you then!


Peace out.
~Sidney~  

1 comments:

Tonya said...

Oh Sid...you are one funny girl! Happy recorder playing!