Friends, homework, and fifth grade

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Hi! I'm Sidney!!! I haven't blogged in almost a year! So guess what!, I'm in the FIFTH GRADE! As I'm typing this my mom is correcting me on spelling, I am a VERY bad speller. 


I have so much to say! So I'll start with books.I've read so mamy good ones. I'll go in order. First The Maze Runner  by James Dashner, who also wrote the Scorch Trials (the sequel). It's about a 16 year old kid that wakes up only knowing his name in a big metal box, when it opens he finds like 40 other boys staring down at him. Next, Paranormalcy by Kiersten White about a 16 year old girl that can see through paranormal glamors  and lives in the IPCA which is a organization that captures and secures paranormals. Both authors have blogs, so I've made their names links J'.[[ I  just learned wingdings!


Hey, anyone know how to deal  with hormonal tween girls? If you find out PLEASE tell me ! 
Thats all the time I have.  I have to go do homework :(   Bye!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great post! I can't wait to read the sequels to The Maze Runner (actually started it today) and Paranormalcy. Talking to you about the books we both read is one of my favorite things in life! I love you!!

Tonya said...

Hi Sid! If you find an answer to your question about hormonal tween girls, will you PLEASE share it with me? I have TWO (*wink*) in my house! Great to hear from you!

Love,
Tonya