Bernard Pivot's Blogfest

Sunday, February 20, 2011

  1. What is your favorite word? Perfect, because I know perfection cannot be achieved.   
  2. What is your least favorite word? Gayfer, because who cares if you're gay, which I'm not b.t.w. people often use it as an insult.
  3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Art, because it's an impression on what your feeling.
  4. What turns you off? Discrimination against cultures that some people are not even qualified to act as if they know about.   
  5. What is your favorite curse word? f#@k, even though I'm not supposed to say it.
  6. What sound or noise do you love? The sound of a warm, happy, and busy kitchen. 
  7. What sound or noise do you hate? The sounds of war and death.
  8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Graphic artist because I can draw words, and make them not look like words. 
  9. What profession would you not like to do? Mental hospital worker, couldn't take all the people there.
  10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Welcome to your second home...

1 comments:

Tracy said...

Cody,
I truly enjoyed reading your answers...so do you enjoy the challenge of seeking perfection? I had to marvel at your answer to #6-a happy busy kitchen. I like that as well.
My favorite though Cody, is the answer to #10- what a joy to hear a young man have so much faith!

Have a great day at school tomorrow!
Miss Tracy